*** CLCN activities are currently on hold, to start again if possible in 2018. ***
Sector Development Group (SDG)
- Monthly meetings to discuss sector issues
- Working groups are formed to focus on specific deliverables or subject areas
Professional Community Events
- Support workers through sharing knowledge and resources and developing techniques
- Includes forums, training, networking and other activities
CLCN aims to promote a sector-wide response for the development of a coordinated, multi-disciplinary, adequately funded and systemic response to squalor and hoarding in the Canberra community, by:
- Developing training opportunities, service capacity, and knowledge sharing across a broad cross-section of government and non-government organisations.
- Developing appropriate tools to aid the sharing of information and the development of techniques to intervene in identified squalor and/or hoarding cases for positive living conditions results for individuals and families.
- Collecting data
- to develop a profile of squalor and hoarding in the Canberra community
- to evaluate tools and techniques used in the sector
- to measure the impact of changes in funding or services
- Advocating for change in service provision for squalor and hoarding based on gaps and needs identified.
- Seeking financial and systemic support for the development of a coordinated response to squalor and hoarding in the Canberra community.
PLEASE SEE DETAILS BELOW
1:30 - 3:00
Nature Conservation House,, 186 Emu Bank, Belconnen ACT 2617